- Gatherings: 50 people allowed to gather in homes and 100 in public spaces across Queensland.
- Indoor premises: One per person per 2m2 (e.g. restaurants, cafes, pubs, clubs, museums, art galleries, places of worship, convention centres and Parliament House). Indoor play areas within a premises can open.
- Wedding ceremonies: Up to 200 people can attend a wedding and all guests can dance (both indoors and outdoors).
- Funerals: Up to 200 people can attend a funeral.
- Indoor events: 100% capacity at seated, ticketed venues with patrons to wear masks on entry and exit (e.g. theatre, live music, cinemas and indoor sports). Performers can distance from audience at 2m, except choirs which remain at 4m from the audience.
- Outdoor events: 1500 permitted at outdoor events with a COVID Safe Event Checklist. Larger events require a COVID Safe Plan.
- Open air stadiums: 100% seated capacity (with a COVID Safe Plan).
- Outdoor dancing: Outdoor dancing allowed (e.g. outdoor music festivals, beer gardens).
Border Pass: Visitors can enter Queensland without having to complete a Queensland Border Declaration Pass or mandatory quarantine, unless they are travelling from a declared hotspot.
Hotspots: Visitors and returned travellers who have been in a Local Government Area identified as a hotspot in the last 14 days can enter Queensland with a valid Queensland Border Declaration Pass and are required to complete the mandatory 14-day quarantine.
Queensland’s Roadmap to Easing COVID-19 restrictions